The Harvard Museums of Science & Culture’s Library Membership Program offers Massachusetts library patrons discounted admission passes to two HMSC partner museums: the Harvard Museum of Natural History, and the Peabody Museum of Archaeology & Ethnology. One admission admits visitors to both museums, which are located in the same building on Harvard’s campus.
With the participation of over 100 libraries and branches statewide, the program aims to share Harvard’s world class cultural and natural history collections and current research with a diverse community of individuals and organizations across the Commonwealth.
For an annual fee of $200, Library Membership provides the following:
- 200 discounted admissions passes* to distribute to your patrons over the course of a year.
- Each pass admits up to four individuals to the Museums
- Individuals pay $6 per person co-payment at the door
- Passes are valid seven days a week
- Copies of our Programs and Events Newsletter for posting
- HMNH and Peabody Museum informational brochures with directions
- Library Membership Program promotional flyers in English and Spanish
Please consider adding HMSC to your list of museum passes by becoming a Library Member and share these amazing resources with your library patrons.
Download the Library Membership form to join today.
For questions about the Library Membership Program, or if you (or your organization) are interested in sponsoring your library’s membership, please email or call the HMSC Membership office (617-496-6972).
- Passes are for use by library patrons/Massachusetts residents, and patrons should be prepared to show proof of residence or library/network membership at the admissions desk.
- Passes are one-time-use only and are not returned to the library.
- The $6 co-payment applies to all paid general admission levels: adults, students, seniors, and children.