The Harvard Museum of Science & Culture (HMSC) is pleased to present free virtual programs to our audiences via Zoom.
To register for an event:
- Visit our Upcoming Events page
- Find the program in the calendar listing
- Click on the program
- Complete the registration form
A link to access the event will be sent to the email address you provide within 3 business days of registering.
Download the free Zoom app in advance for the best user experience. If you already have Zoom, you do not need to download it again.
Audio and video for attendees are automatically disabled during the webinar.
Improving Your Zoom Connection
Wired connections are better than wireless (Wi-Fi or cellular) connections. Wi-Fi connections are better than cellular (3G/4G/LTE) connections. Join Zoom from a location where you can use fast, reliable Internet connection. If joining using a Wi-Fi connection, generally this location should be as close to the wireless router as possible.
- Zoom meetings can demand significant memory and processing power from your computer. Closing applications that you do not need during the session will help Zoom run better.
- Avoid downloading/loading, streaming video (Hulu, Netflix, YouTube), file synchronizations, or other high-bandwidth activities during the program.
- If you experience technical difficulties using Zoom, we recommend you visit the Zoom Help Center for additional assistance.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.