March 10 - 17, 2018
HMSC Study Leader: David Aguilar
Group Size: 10-40 guests
Price: To be determined
- Observe migrating whales from the ship and up close from expedition landing craft at places best known for finding grey whales and their calves.
- Enjoy a beach barbecue complete with bonfir and a star-filled sky.
- Explore the many uninhabited islands, such as San Jose or Isla Santa Catalina, to walk among huge cacti and observe the diverse birdlife.
- Swim or snorkel with king angelfish, butterflyfish, damselfish, and beautiful parrotfish.
Schedule by day
- March 10: Los Angeles / La Paz, Mexico / Embark Sea Bird
- March 11: Exploring the Sea of Cortez
- March 12: Los Islotes and Isla Espiritu Santo
- March 13: Gorda Banks and Los Cabos
- March 14-16: Bahia Magdalena
- March 17: San Carlos/ Disembark / La Paz / Home
- Category 1: $6,700 double / $10,000 single
- Category 2: $7,700 double / $11,500 single
- Category 3: $8,700 double
- 7 nights aboard the Sea Bird
|Registration Form||67 KB|